Hazrat Fatima (sa), the Daughter of Muhammad >Hadees

 Bulugh al-Maram

 Book 3, Hadith 576

Asma’ bint ’Umais (RAA) narrated that Fatimah (RAA) (the daughter of the prophet (?) made a will that ‘Ali (RAA)
 was to wash her when she dies.’ Related by Ad-Daraqutni.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3878

Narrated Anas [may Allah be pleased with him]:
that the Prophet (?) said: "Sufficient for you among the women of mankind are Mariam bint 'Imran, Khadijah bint Khuwailid,
 Fatimah bint Muhammad and Asiyah the wife of Fir'awn."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3870

Narrated Zaid bin Arqam:
that the Messenger of Allah (?) said to 'Ali, Fatimah, Al-Hasan and Al-Husain: "I am at war with whoever makes war with you,
 and peace for whoever makes peace with you."

Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 2999

Narrated 'Amir bin Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas:
from his father who said: "When this Ayah was revealed: 'Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women
and your women... (3:61)' the Messenger of Allah (?) called 'Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husain and said:
 'O Allah! This is my family.'"

Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3781

Narrated Hudhaifah :
"My mother asked me: 'When is your planned time - meaning with the Prophet (?)?' So I said: 'I have not had a planned
 time to see him since such and such time.' She rebuked me, so I said to her: 'Let me go to the Prophet (?) so that
I may perform Maghrib (prayer) with him, and ask him to seek forgiveness for you and I.' So I came to the Prophet (?),
 and I prayed Maghrib with him, then he prayed until he prayed Al-'Isha. Then he turned, and I followed him, and he
 heard my voice, and said: 'Who is this? Hudhaifah?' I said: 'Yes.' He said: "What is your need, may Allah forgive
you and your mother?' He said: 'Indeed, this is an angel that never descended to the earth ever before tonight.
He sought permission from his Lord to greet me with peace and to give me the glad tidings that Fatimah is the chief
of the women of Paradise, and that Al-Hasan and Al-Husain are the chiefs of the youths of the people of Paradise.'"



Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 3, Book 19, Hadith 1608
Vol. 3, Book 19, Hadith 1609

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
"Fatimah came to Abu Bakr and said: 'Who will inherit from you?' He said: 'My family and my son.' She said:
'So what about me? I do not get inheritance from my father?' So Abu Bakr said: 'I heard the Messenger of
Allah (?) say: 'We are not inherited from' but I support those whom the Messenger of Allah (?) used to support,
 and I spend upon those whom the Messenger of Allah (?) spent upon."
[Abu 'Eisa said:] There are narrations on this topic from 'Umar, Talhah, Az-Zubair, 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf, Sa'd
and 'Aishah.
The Hadith of Abu Hurairah is Hasan Gharib from this route. It is only reported with a chain by Hammad bin Salamah
and 'Abdul Wahhab bin 'Ata, from Muhammad bin 'Amr, from Abu Salamah, from Abu Hurairah.
I asked Muhammad about this Hadith and he said: "No one is known to have reported it from Muhammad bin 'Amr,
from Abu Salamah, from Abu Hurairah except from Hammad bin Salamah. 'Abdul Wahhab bin 'Ata reported it from
Muhammad bib 'Amr, from Abu Salamah, and from Abu Hurairah and it is similar to the narration of Hammad bin Salamah.
 And this Hadith has been reported through other routes from Abu Bakr As-Siddiq, from the Prophet (?).

Hazrat Fatima (sa), the Daughter of Muhammad >Hadees Hazrat Fatima (sa), the Daughter of Muhammad >Hadees Reviewed by Unknown on 10:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.