Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 1

Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3718

Narrated Buraidah:
that the Messenger of Allah (?) said: "Indeed Allah has ordered me to love four, and He informed me that He loves them."
 It was said: "O Messenger of Allah! Name them for us." He said: "'Ali is among them," saying that three times,
 "And Abu Dharr, Al-Miqdad, and Salman. And He ordered me to love them, and He informed me that He loves them."



 Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3723

Narrated 'Ali:
that the Messenger of Allah (?) said: "I am the house of wisdom, and 'Ali is its door."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3719
 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3716

Narrated Hubshi bin Junadah:
that the Messenger of Allah (?) said: "'Ali is from me and I am from 'Ali.
And none should represent me except myself or 'Ali."


 Jami` at-Tirmidhi

: Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3727

Narrated Abu Sa'eed:
that the Messenger of Allah (?) said to 'Ali: "O 'Ali! It is not permissible for
anyone to be Junub in this Masjid except for you and I."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 282

Ali narrated:
"Allah's Messenger said to me: 'O Ali! I love for you what I love for myself, and I dislike for you what I
 dislike for myself. Do not squat between prostrations.'"


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 3, Book 23, Hadith 1808

Narrated Sharik bin Hanbal:
That 'Ali said: "Eating garlic was prohibited except when cooked."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3717

Narrated Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri:
"We, the people of the Ansar, used to recognize the hypocrites, by their hatred for 'Ali bin Abi Talib."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3732


Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
"The Prophet (?) ordered that the gates be closed, except the gate of 'Ali."



Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3797

that the Messenger of Allah (?) said: 'Indeed, Paradise longs for three: 'Ali, 'Ammar, and Salman."



Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 1   Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 1 Reviewed by Unknown on 04:23 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.