Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 4

Sahih al-Bukhari

 Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 642

Narrated `Ali:
I heard the Prophet (?) saying, "Mary, the daughter of `Imran, was the best among
the women (of the world of her time) and Khadija is the best amongst the women. (of this nation).


Sahih al-Bukhari

Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 700

Narrated Sa`d:
Allah's Messenger (?) set out for Tabuk. appointing `Ali as his deputy (in Medina).
 `Ali said, "Do you want to leave me with the children and women?" The Prophet (?) said,
"Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me."


Sahih al-Bukhari

Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 736
Vol. 4, Book 51, Hadith 4

Narrated Al-Aswad:
It was mentioned in the presence of `Aisha that the Prophet (?) had appointed `Ali as successor by will.
Thereupon she said, "Who said so? I saw the Prophet, while I was supporting him against my chest. He asked
for a tray, and then fell on one side and expired, and I did not feel it. So how (do the people say) he
 appointed `Ali as his successor?"




Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 4 Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 4 Reviewed by Unknown on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.