Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 2

Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3868

Narrated Buraidah:
"The most beloved of women to the Messenger of Allah (?) was Fatimah and from the men was 'Ali."



Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3733

Narrated 'Ali bin Husain:
from his father, from his grandfather, 'Ali bin Abi Talib: "The Prophet (?) took Hasan and Husain by the hand and said:
'Whoever loves me and loves these two, and their father and mother, he shall be with me in my level on the Day of Judgement."



Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3730
Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3731

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
that the Prophet (?) said to 'Ali: "You are to me in the position that Harun was to Musa,
except that there is no Prophet after me."



Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3776

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
"None of them used to resemble the Messenger of Allah (?) more than Al-Hasan bin 'Ali."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3713

Narrated Abu Sarihah, or Zaid bin Arqam - Shu'bah had doubt:
from the Prophet (?): "For whomever I am his Mawla then 'Ali is his Mawla."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3717

Narrated Al-Musawir Al-Himyari:
from his mother who said: "I entered upon Umm Salamah, and I heard her saying: "The Messenger of Allah (?)
 used to say: "No hypocrite loves 'Ali, and no believer hates him."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3736

Narrated 'Ali:
"The Prophet (?) - the Unlettered Prophet - exhorted me (saying): 'None loves you except a believer and none
hates you except a hypocrite.'" 'Adi bin Thabit (a narrator) said: "I am from the generation whom the Prophet
 (?) supplicated for."


Jami` at-Tirmidhi

 Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3870

Narrated Zaid bin Arqam:
that the Messenger of Allah (?) said to 'Ali, Fatimah, Al-Hasan and Al-Husain: "I am at war with whoever
 makes war with you, and peace for whoever makes peace with you."

Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 2 Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S) >Hadees 2 Reviewed by Unknown on 04:26 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.